Invisalign teeth straightening aligners can be one of the best choices a patient can make.
- The custom made trays are virtually invisible.
- Invisalign is a series of custom made alignment trays are made of a smooth plastic that comfortably goes over your teeth.
- The trays, over time gradually shift your teeth to their proper location that was mapped out from your dentist’s treatment plan.
- Invisalign has no brackets and no wires that need to be tightened.
- Each aligner is placed in you mouth and a new one is changed out every few weeks until your treatment plan is completed.
- Since your Invisalign is practically invisible, your friends won’t realize that you are having your teeth straightened.
Advantages of Invisalign
Having an orthodontic appliance that is practically invisible is one of the benefits of Invisalign. This is a benefit for those who work and students who are self conscious about their appearance. Invisalign is comfortable, effective and hard to detect, unlike traditional metal braces.
Comfortable & Convenient
Patients can remove Invisalign trays whenever they feel like it. You can remove the trays to eat, floss and brush your teeth when needed. With traditional braces flossing and brushing takes long and can be difficult at times. When you attend special occasions you can remove the aligners and when the event is over you can simply pop them back into place. Invisalign is practically invisible which makes it harder for people to notice them on you!
3-D Computer Imaging
Invisalign measurements are made from a three dimensional system of computer imaging. The imaging shows the patient’s full treatment and positions your teeth in their best possible position. The treatment plan is made up of different aligners which gradually move the teeth in small amounts over a period of a few weeks until they reach a certain point another aligner is used until the full treatment series is completed. When the treatment plan is completed your have beautifully aligned teeth!
Invisalign and Cleaner Teeth
Unlike traditional braces, where food gets trapped in wires and brackets, leading to plaque buildup and tooth decay. Invisalign aligners can be removed allowing you brush and floss your teeth as usual.
Invisalign – the No-Fuss Way to Straighten Teeth
Invisalign is a made up of a series of clear and comfortable aligners that move each tooth into its correct position. Properly aligned teeth have gums that fit securely around each tooth. This provides the patient with a healthy and strong defense against future dental problems.